Do you have what it takes to be a successful online seller in Singapore? Here are 5 critical factors for running successful ecommerce websites in Singapore!
Launching your own online store is easy, thanks to the ecommerce websites builders. Ecommerce solution Shopify is one great example of how simple and easy is to build your own ecommerce site in Singapore and start selling to the local shoppers. However, do you have what it takes to be a successful online seller?
Starting your own ecommerce business can be rewarding, however, one needs to understand that it is more than just setting up an online store and making sales.
Here are 5 critical factors for running successful ecommerce websites in Singapore and globally:
- Niche products: The niche products stand out on the market. Such products include international items that aren’t available in local markets, products that are unique to regional markets, and products that cater to specific hobbyists or communities.
- Inventory control: In order for you to run a successful online store, you should not have too little inventory and now should you have too much. In Singapore, most stores gain popularity with word of mouth meaning getting positive comments and feedback from your customers is important.
- Flexible methods of payment: The Singaporean online shoppers prefer flexible methods of payment instead of PayPal or credit card payment solutions. The most convenient method of paying is Internet Bank transfer and this method is accepted by the majority of Singaporean stores.
- Quick and reliable logistics services: Did you know that the Singapore sellers who sell on eBay are known for their high-quality photos and excellent values? Offering quick, reliable, and secure logistics service is accepted positively by international customers. ePac is the new shipping service for the Singapore sellers on eBay. ePac offers international tracking and fast delivery times from Singapore to the US. This is an affordable, fast, and reliable solution that can help you increase your sales and win the trust of your new customers.
- Secure online transactions: Are you familiar with the TrustSg mark? Having this mark on your ecommerce website will help you build the confidence of your customers and encourage them to make online transactions. TrustSg mark means you are a trustworthy ecommerce seller and that your site is compliant with the code of conduct of Singapore for ecommerce websites.
Keep these factors in mind and you’ll run a successful and prosperous online store!
- Top Rated Ecommerce Platforms for Business that Entrepreneurs from Singapore Choose for their Ventures