If you want to build an excellent online store in Singapore, check out this ecommerce platforms comparison and decide which solution is best for you!
Building an online store is much easier when you have the right ecommerce websites builder in place. If you are a business owner and you are interested in building an online store in Singapore, there are a few great ecommerce website builders for you to consider. Each has its own pros and cons:
- Shopify: This is the best, most popular, and most comprehensive ecommerce builder on the market. It is designed for a specific purpose – to help its users create ecommerce websites. This platform offers a great selection of features and applications that allow you to sell in-store, online, and on social media platforms and marketplaces like Amazon, Facebook, Pinterest, and etc. There are over 100 well-designed templates to choose from and you can always count on 24/7 professional support. Shopify is highly recommended.
- Wix: Another popular choice when it comes to ecommerce website builders. This platform has a large selection of modern and professional templates and helps you create your own online store with a growing app market, an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, and comprehensive support. This is a user-friendly platform and it is perfect for independent entrepreneurs, as well as, small businesses.
- BigCommerce: If you are looking to expand your business into an international empire, this is a great ecommerce websites builder to use. This platform has everything you need as an in-built feature at no extra cost and allows you to sell your products across multiple channels. BigCommerce is for serious business only.
- SquareSpace: If you are looking for an ecommerce websites builder with stunning templates and amazing design, SquareSpace is the right one for you. It offers a powerful inventory system and quality website features which can help you make the online store of your dreams.
- Weebly: This platform is super easy to use. It is bought by the popular payment processor Square meaning it is an excellent value for money. Improving the set of features and tools is constantly on their agenda.
We hope this short ecommerce platforms comparison will help you decide which ecommerce solution is best for you and your business. Consider template design, ease of use, popularity, flexibility, and pricing to decide which platform suits you the most.
— Awebstar (@Awebstarsg) 17 de noviembre de 2018